Time for another installment of movie news and blather, where I bring you all the movie news that’s fit to print (or at least what I find interesting). Without further ado or preamble, let’s get right into it!
1. Do you guys cringe every time you see the trailer for The Big Wedding, too?
I just think it looks awful. I’m embarrassed for it. I’m embarrassed for me, too, because I’ll probably see it. Ugh. Life, you know?
2. Inside Llewyn Davis might be the first Coen brothers movie I actually WANT to see
It boasts a pretty impressive cast and looks like it’s going to be interesting, intriguing, and well done. I don’t know. I’m not a Coen brothers fan, but this one looks not awful.
3. Judy Blume’s Tiger Eyes finally has a trailer
You can watch it here. I can’t wait to see it, but I love Judy Blume and I want to see Willa Holland in something where I don’t want to shake her. I think it looks pretty great. I can’t wait for this one in June.
4. The East looks pretty interesting and has my girl Ellen Page in it
It’s getting good buzz, and it’s about someone who goes undercover to investigate a cult and sort of gets sucked into it. I don’t know. It’s got Alexander Skarsgaard in it, too, so you know I’m there.
5. Emma Stone is in talks to star in Woody Allen’s next movie
What movies are you excited about this week?